[ckan-dev] Datastore - “Could not connect to DataPusher.”

Pedro Ferro pedro.ferro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 17:54:04 UTC 2017

Thanks for the help and patience.

I just was able to connect to port 8800 by editing
/etc/apache2/apache2.conf

and put all options *Require all granted*

<Directory />
>         Options FollowSymLinks
>         AllowOverride None
>
> *Require all granted* </Directory>
> <Directory /usr/share>
>         AllowOverride None
>
> *Require all granted* </Directory>
> <Directory /var/www/>
>         Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
>         AllowOverride None
>
> *Require all granted* </Directory>

now I have:

> sudo netstat -plant | grep 8800
> tcp6       0      0 :::8800                 :::*
> LISTEN      8047/apache2

But at CKAN when I try to upload to Datastore  get this:

> *Erro:* Process completed but unable to post to result_url

More strange, to me, is now when I try to upload a file from the pc I get a
"500 Internal Server Error"

It's probably related to the case that I have a CKAN development
installation and change to a Production one

I'm able to access CKAN on my Virtual Machine at 127.0.0.1:8080 but not to
upload or edit a file.
I'm also able to access CKAN outside the VM on the IP of the VM (in my
case, http://10.0.70.55/)

In my production.ini file have tried with this 2 options, but always get
 "500 Internal Server Error" when load a file from the pc.

ckan.site_url =http://10.0.70.55:8080
> ckan.site_url =http://127.0.0.1:8080

When is making the POST the Request URL: http://127.0.0.1:8080/dataset/
condeixa-edificios/resource_edit/e45ebc2d-a035-4874-98ef-512bd11e9a9c

and send me always "500 Internal Server Error"

Thanks for all the help and have a good 2017,
Pedro