[ckan-dev] PDF error after resource modification

Florian.Brucker at it.karlsruhe.de Florian.Brucker at it.karlsruhe.de
Thu Jan 12 08:06:30 UTC 2017

Dear Guillaume,

I had similar problems on 2.5.2 when I hosted CKAN at a non-root URL (e.g.
"http://my-host.com/some_dir/ckan"). As far as I know that problem has
been solved on 2.5.3 and 2.6 (we've switched to hosting CKAN at the root,
so I can't say for sure).

I posted an issue back then, but since GitHub currently seems to be down I
can't provide a link.

Regards,
Florian

"ckan-dev" <ckan-dev-bounces at lists.okfn.org> schrieb am 11.01.2017