[ckan-dev] Remote harvesting

Andrea Stella andrea.stella at yacme.com
Tue Jan 31 14:38:12 UTC 2017

Hi,
@Adrià @Matthew: first of all thank you for your answers.

I have some resources that I load through script (using datastore_upsert
api) then the url in remote machine is of the type
/datastore/dump/{resource-id}. On the instance that makes the harvest
will remain the same url, but it will not load something because the
data are not (and do not want) loaded in the locale datastore. Is there
some directive that constructs the url as
https://{remote-ckan-url}/datastore/dump/{resource-id}, or should I
change mandatorily the harvest code?

Thanks,
a.

Il 31/01/2017 14:31, Adrià Mercader ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Just a small clarification on what Matthew said,
>
> On 30 January 2017 at 08:50, Matthew Fullerton
> <matt.fullerton at gmail.com <mailto:matt.fullerton at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     And when you add resources, then compatible resources will be
>     downloaded and added to the datastore.
>

> The harvester per se won't download any remote DataStore resources.
> But if you happen to have the DataPusher enabled on the local instance
> (the one that is harvesting), when the CSV, Excel resources are
> created by the harvester the DataPusher will get triggered and data
> uploaded to your local DataStore.
>
> Adrià

Andrea Stella
YACME S.r.l. - Gruppo MakeIT