[ckan-dev] Call for translations for upcoming CKAN 2.7

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Jul 13 14:20:18 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Just a quick note to remind people that translations are still open on
Transifex. We aim to pull the final versions by the end of next week so if
you want to help translating put it in your diaries!
Specially speakers of the following languages, which are above 90% complete
and just need a final push:

Ukrainian (Ukraine)
German
Latvian
Chinese (Taiwan)
Dutch
French
Italian
Norwegian
Portuguese (Portugal)
Finnish
Icelandic
English (Australia)
Slovak
Slovenian
Swedish
Greek
Spanish (Argentina)
Albanian
Chinese (China)
Croatian
Russian

If you can't make it before the next week pull don't worry, translations
will remain open and be pulled on the next patch release.

Thanks!

Adrià