[ckan-dev] Showcases show in package_list

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Thu Jul 13 12:36:58 UTC 2017

This sounds like the correct behaviour, since showcases are implemented as
a dataset type.

How about adding a parameter to package_list to allow filtering on the
type? That would be a very small change.

If you know that you only want dataset-type datesets returned from
package_list on HDX you could then wrap the action in your extension to
force the value for that filter.

Alternatively you can use package_search with type:dataset as a filter and
pass fl=id to get just the id fields (similar to package_list)