[ckan-dev] Call for translations for upcoming CKAN 2.7

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Jun 22 10:05:21 UTC 2017

Hi all,

As we start preparing for the next CKAN 2.7 release we have extracted the
strings that can be translated. Having CKAN available in dozens of
different languages is one of the main reasons of its success so we
encourage all non-English speaking members of our community to help make
CKAN global!

To help translating CKAN you just need to register for an free account on
Transifex (https://www.transifex.com), an online translation platform.

Once you have registered and logged in, go to
https://www.transifex.com/okfn/ckan

Click on "Translate" and select the language you want to contribute and the
resource (CKAN 2.7).

We will pull the translations just before the release so if you have some
spare time in the next couple of weeks your help is appreciated.

If you don't speak another language or the languages you know are already
completed don't worry, there will be plenty of other things you can help on!

Cheers

Adrià