[ckan-dev] Build a new Harvest plugin

Stefan Oderbolz stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch
Tue Jun 6 12:53:11 UTC 2017

Did you run it with the activated virtualenv? How do you run CKAN? Using
Apache and WSGI?

Maybe you could try to use the build-in webserver first (with activated
virtualenv!) using this command:

paster serve /path/to/production.ini

By default, this runs CKAN on port 5000.
Do you still get the PluginNotFoundException?

- Stefan

Tel +41 43 500 39 80 // GnuPG 0x7B588C67 // www.liip.ch