[ckan-dev] Travis CI build

lucia.espona at wsl.ch lucia.espona at wsl.ch
Tue Mar 21 09:50:52 UTC 2017

Hi Stéphane

I am not 100% sure how I fixed it but I think it was by modifying the requirements.txt: https://github.com/espona/ckanext-composite/blob/master/dev-requirements.txt#L1

                        pytz==2016.4                        lxml>=2.3

I also omitted some tests: https://github.com/espona/ckanext-composite/commit/2a03e2af3010226f869aa3142cc8d977028a84e0

I hope it helps,
Lucia

Dr. Lucia Espona Pernas

Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
Hauptgebäaude Labortrakt (HL C21)
Zürcherstrasse 111
8903 Birmensdorf
Switzerland