[ckan-dev] Offering the same resource in multiple file formats

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:03:47 UTC 2017

For a different use case (resources derived from other resources) I
extended CKAN to indent resources (i.e. "tree" structure) if their "parent"
was another resource. All resources remain fully fledged resources but
there is one more column in the DB allowing a parent to be set. This might
translate well to this use case as usually there is a master format and
others are exported from it.

-Matt