[ckan-dev] [ckan-announce] New patch releases for 2.4.x, 2.5.x and 2.6.x available next Wednesday 5th April

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Mar 30 08:59:55 UTC 2017

Hi Krzysztof,

We only officially support three versions starting from the most recent one
(currently 2.6). We strongly encourage to update to a newer version, which
has become more and more easy in recent versions.

If for some reason you can not upgrade in the short term, please have a
look at the closest release branch to your version (2.4.7) and cherry-pick
the fixes into your local instance.

Hope this makes sense,

Adrià

On 29 March 2017 at 16:40, Krzysztof Madejski <krzysztof.madejski at epf.org.pl