[ckan-dev] OAI-PMH Data Provider

Juho Lehtonen juho.lehtonen at csc.fi
Mon May 29 12:00:12 UTC 2017

Hi.
Yes we have an OAI-PMH server implemented and running:

https://etsin.avointiede.fi/oai?verb=ListIdentifiers&metadataPrefix=oai_dc

as pointed by Stefan. I can help if you got questions about it.

Also, we are just implementing DataCite metadata format to our OAI-PMH
server. I noticed that you have some DataCite converter implemented:

https://github.com/espona/ckanext-package_converter/tree/master/ckanext/package_converter

Haven't looked it closer yet but I might have some questions about it.
:) Maybe we could try to get those working together.

Best regards Juho
juho.lehtonen at csc.fi