[ckan-dev] The showcase extension

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Fri May 26 08:16:16 UTC 2017

Hi there,

To make easier to pick this up I merge some outstanding PRs, enabled
testing for 2.6 (which works perfectly), and fixed the build against master
(so it will work fine with 2.7).

I can vouch for the quality of the extension's code and Brook's
documentation so maintainers would have an easy job.

@Steven I believe Sergey has full access to the repo and can add users, but
let me know if that's not the case

Many thanks!

Adrià