[ckan-dev] changing package schema in 2 extensions

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Mon May 29 14:32:04 UTC 2017

Hi Dan,

Only one IDatasetForm plugin can be registered per dataset type, but
it might be possible to subclass one of your plugins and override the
methods you need. Make sure to only add your subclassed plugin to your
plugins config, not the base class, and you should be fine. (This is
how scheming lets you override its dataset plugin when necessary)

Ian