[ckan-dev] ckanext saml2 adfs configuration question.

Daniel Mouris Daniel.Mouris at gov.ab.ca
Wed Nov 8 17:31:20 UTC 2017

Hello ckan dev,

Please let me know if this is not the correct channel to ask this question, as this is the first time I ask a question on this list. I apologize if this isn't appropriate.

I'm using the ckanext-saml2 extension (connecting to an adfs server), I can get a connection but it seems like I can't seem to get the right claims correct (or idp configuration). I was wondering if someone could help me show their ADFS rules so that I can get this configured correctly.

I basically can not get the "REMOTE_USER" from pysaml2 due to the configuration not being correct.

Thanks everyone for your time, again please let me know if this question isn't appropriate for this list and I apologize if it isn't.

Cheers,

Dan Mouris