[ckan-dev] Working meeting follow up

Daniel Mouris Daniel.Mouris at gov.ab.ca
Thu Nov 16 22:01:22 UTC 2017

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for those who came to the meeting today. For those who are curious on what we were talking about please look at the notes on the following google doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d04ZmvSCjb3zhsIZW01wSkoRSzIiLyWen5Z8iwfzhIU/edit#heading=h.n571nz36uj3z

If you don't want to take a look at the doc here are the topics that we're covered:

*         Docker deployments

*         Saml2 integration with ADFS in ckan.

*         Geospatial integraitons (ArcGIS into CKAN)

*         Harvesters

Please come out to the next meeting if you're interested as I think it was successful. As well for those who were there please reach out if you have suggestions to improve the meeting as well as collaboration.

Will post the agenda for next meeting earlier, and it's open to anyone to suggest a topic. Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Dan Mouris