[ckan-dev] Import datasets from remote CKAN with ckanext-harvest and Datastore

Rafa rafsalrob at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:16:27 UTC 2017

Hey Everyone,

I'm involved in a project in which I need to import datasets from a remote
CKAN which uses Datastore for store the data. I have configured DataStore
and Haverst extensions in the target CKAN but when I run the harvest job,
the process only copy the resources metadata (title, url, name, format) and
the datastore tables are not created. Is there any way to copy the files
from the FileStore and the data from the DataStore (tables)?

Cheers,
Rafa.