[ckan-dev] CKANv2.7.2 - API Issue

Luis Almeida lpalmeida at ua.pt
Tue Oct 3 11:43:33 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've made an installation of CKAN from source with Vagrant. Everything works fine with the user interface but when I try to interact with ckan instance using the Action API, I receive always the same response, 404 Resource Not Found.

Example: I have one dataset called 'test'. If I make a curl request to 'http://localhost:5000/dataset/test' I get the html corresponding to dataset but if I make a curl request to 'http://localhost:5000/api/3/action/package_list', I got nothing.

Output with curl + /api -> https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7bc42783dfffe6cef74b10c4b9704d46

Ckan log when I make a api request -> https://gist.github.com/anonymous/ffbd09335f8c8d70b68c433233b635a2

I did everything what's said in the docs during the installation and configuration of my instance.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
Luís Almeida