[ckan-dev] Possible to Run paster serve Under SSL?

Tyler Kennedy tk at tkte.ch
Tue Oct 10 17:07:49 UTC 2017

My apologies Nathan, I had a typo in my original reply. It's *ssl_pem* not
*ssl_perm*. It can either be a path to your PEM file or an asterisk, in
which case a temporary certificate will be generated.

You can find the documentation on available options here,
https://web.archive.org/web/20161010013127/http://pythonpaste.org:80/modules/httpserver.html