[ckan-dev] ckanext-security in CKAN 2.7.2

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Oct 11 11:42:15 UTC 2017

Hi,

Sorry to jump on this. I just wanted to clarify that AFAIK there are no
features from ckanext-security ported to 2.7 yet, just because the tech
team doesn't have capacity right now.
It would be great to have them of course, and pretty straight-forward, so
we are more than happy to provide guidance on submitting pull requests. All
details are here:

https://github.com/data-govt-nz/ckanext-security/issues/2

I had a quick glance at the code and didn't see any major blockers for 2.7
compatibility so I suspect it should work fine but of course it needs to be
properly tested.

Best,

Adrià