[ckan-dev] New config properties and upgrade version

Florian.Brucker at it.karlsruhe.de Florian.Brucker at it.karlsruhe.de
Tue Sep 5 09:10:22 UTC 2017

Dear David,

I also think that this should be documented. We try to keep the
update-guide you linked to as general as possible, so that it works for
all versions of CKAN. Therefore, a better place for documenting new or
changed configuration options would be the change log [0], which already
lists other important changes, such as required database upgrades. The
update guide already refers to the change log.

There are also some other changes (e.g. Redis becoming a hard dependency)
that could be documented more explicitly.

[0] https://github.com/ckan/ckan/blob/master/CHANGELOG.rst

Regards,
Florian

"ckan-dev" <ckan-dev-bounces at lists.okfn.org> schrieb am 04.09.2017