[ckan-dev] Data Uploader Button

kduub doylq kdoylq at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 10:41:28 UTC 2018

 Hello,

I still don't know what did I missed in the documentation. I installed CKAN
on Ubuntu 16.04 from the source. Currently, I'm trying to add the "Upload"
button to upload file like the image below:

Source: demo.ckan.org 's "Add dataset" form "Add data" section

I've follow the instructions to install file uploads here
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/filestore.html . And what I
found in the "Add data" form is only URL field (cannot upload file directly
like the image above). Did I missed something in the configuration? If so,
what did I missed?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

--