[ckan-dev] Dev meetings schedule change

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Tue Apr 17 12:35:12 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We've done a small change on the time that the Thursday weekly meeting is
happening, moving to one hour earlier to 13:00 UTC (
https://www.google.com/search?q=1pm+utc)

This is also a reminder that we have weekly meetings on Tuesdays and
Thursdays on Google Hangouts that are open to everybody. Feel free to join
if you want to discuss a specific issue, want to comment how to approach a
new feature, would like to get involved in the project or just want to say
hi!

Meetings happen on Tuesday (12:00 UTC) and Thursday (13:00 UTC). All
details and the link to the hangout can be found here:

https://hack.allmende.io/ckan-meeting

Adrià