[ckan-dev] CKAN API

Stefan Oderbolz stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch
Tue Apr 17 08:31:22 UTC 2018

Hi Vladimir

the metadata you insert through the API should be indexed. You can check
your solr instance to check what data is actually being index to be sure
(on a local installation you can access solr using
http://localhost:8983/solr/).
Note that the "primary" data is not indexed by default (i.e. the files you
upload), but you can use an extension to do that (e.g.
https://github.com/transparenzportalhamburg/ckanext-fulltext).

- Stefan

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 4:51 PM, Vladimir Galicia <vladimir.galicia at vun.mx>
wrote:

> It is normal that the data that is inserted through the api is not indexed
> or is a bug of the version that I have. I'm using version 2.5.8

Liip AG  // Limmatstrasse 183 //  CH-8005 Zürich
Tel +41 43 500 39 80 // GnuPG 0x7B588C67 // www.liip.ch