[ckan-dev] Dataset relationships feature: do you use it? would like to?

Knud Möller knud at datalysator.com
Mon Apr 30 12:42:59 UTC 2018

HI Adrià,

I have never used this feature but was vaguely aware of it (I’ve seen it in
the list of API methods). I do think it could be a useful feature, e.g. to
relate series of datasets that get published on a regular basis (in Berlin,
the local transport agency publishes their timetables every few months as a
new dataset). We might implement something along those lines based on
package relationships.

Are package relationships being used for anything at the moment?

When you say "listed in the issue”, which issue do you mean?

Cheers,
Knud

On 30 April 2018 at 13:30:30, Adrià Mercader (adria.mercader at okfn.org)