[ckan-dev] Change uploaded resource url

vikesh rambaran vikesh.rambaran at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:02:20 UTC 2018

Hi

We have uploaded multiple resources into different datasets to a CKAN
server.

The CKAN server needs to be moved to a different server.
The site_url therefore changes.
Unfortunately the CKAN resources are now not accessible via the URL link.

How can we change the CKAN resource urls to be accessible again ?

[The resource.url and package.url fields in the postgres ckan_default
database was changed manually but this did not help. The CKAN web interface
still shows the previous url for the resources]

Thank you for your help
Vicki