[ckan-dev] question about private/public datasets

Adil Hasan adilhasan2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:03:45 UTC 2018

Hello Mads,

Many thanks for the very quick response. It's very useful (hopefully to
many people). I'll take a look at the code for private datasets (perhaps
there is something there that matches what we need).

And, thanks for the info about your archive. That is indeed very
interesting, I'll take a look.

hope your day goes well,
adil