[ckan-dev] Purge or truncate activity llog

Dan Mihaila danmihaila at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:31:05 UTC 2018

I think this could be an interesting feature. Also, it could be a parameter
in config file to limit the number of activities for one object.
This reminds me that the purge action from UI of datasets could timeout if
there are many datasets in thrash. A solution is to create a job for each
purge action of a dataset, but maybe there are other easier solutions.

Dan

*Dan Mihaila*, IT Consultant
(M) +40 722 502 304 • (GTalk) dan.mihaila at gmail.com • (Skype) carcotelul
• (Twitter) dan_mihaila