[ckan-dev] Upgrade from CKAN v2.6 to v2.7 - csv's previews not working

Michael Speth SpethM at landcareresearch.co.nz
Tue Jan 16 01:02:02 UTC 2018

Greetings,

  I have 2 vms, 1 with ckan v2.6 installed and the other with v2.7 installed.  I copied the /var/lib/ckan folder from v2.6 to v2.7.  I dumped the database using postgrsql command tools.

I did the following on the v2.7 vm

  *   Imported the database from v2.6
  *   Upgraded the database with paster command
  *   Created views with paster command

On the v2.7, previews work for images, txt files, and office files.  However, previews do not work with csv's.  Any idea why?

Note, I have a datastore and the db for datastore was restored.  Looks identical to v2.6.

Thank you

--
Michael Speth
DevOps Computer Engineer