[ckan-dev] AGPL as applied to CKAN extensions that interact with external services

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Wed Mar 14 02:31:33 UTC 2018

Re: "my question remains whether there are any obligations
on source to any APIs provided by other servers that the extension
interacts with as part of its operation?"

I would say not, particularly as CKAN is designed to link through to API
endpoints as a typical use case. A resource can be defined via a URL to an
external API endpoint, for example.

I'd also just say that such matters should be checked by your own council
to be sure.

Cheers,
Steven

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|