[ckan-dev] Filtering interface on energidataservice.dk

Ted Strauss ted.strauss at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:35:50 UTC 2018

Yes, it's a really attractive interface for filtering.
I would gladly pinch that code if it's open sourced.
The UK natural history museum code base has something similar, but it's so
much mixed into the theme repository i haven't been able to adapt it.

Are there any other filtering extensions floating around I should know
about?
Especially ones that can work with custom data schemas defined by the
ckan-scheming method.

Cheers
Ted