[ckan-dev] ckanext-orgportals - anyone know how to adapt the style?

Christoph Blank cb at unused.at
Mon Nov 26 14:12:06 UTC 2018

Hi there,

I'm running a CKAN instance inside docker, using the orgportals extensions
and couldn't find any
information on how to change the design.

I noticed that the files are inside:
/var/lib/docker/volumes/docker_ckan_home/_data/venv/src/ckanext-orgportals/ckanext/orgportals
(in $VOL_CKAN_HOME)

If I change something in  templates/portals/snippets/footer.html it worked.
I now want to add an additional import to style.css (google webfonts) but
if I change:
./fanstatic/style.css
nothing changes. Does anyone know how to do this?

Also: How do I remove pages?

Thank you very much,
Christoph