[ckan-dev] Please support CKAN, and Solomon :)

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Fri Sep 21 09:47:34 UTC 2018

Folks,

I can't endorse this initiative enough :)
https://www.gofundme.com/ethiopia-needs-open-data-experts

Solomon, who works with Addis Ababa university is helping to grow our core
team of CKAN contributors. I've been mentoring and helping out to get
things going and we already have a fully funded position advertised which
has received some strong applications.

To add even extra opportunity into this initiative Solomon and I have setup
a gofundme to try and raise enough to hire a second CKAN core contributor
(again, fully funded for 12 months).

We hope that this will just be the start. During IODC next week I'll be
shopping for commitments from various organisations and institutions to
fund more such roles.

It would be amazing to have your support, even if you can only spare a
little.

Jump in now and let your impulse to help CKAN guide you :)
https://www.gofundme.com/ethiopia-needs-open-data-experts

Rock on!
Steven

Note: Email will be actioned during Central European Time business hours.

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au