[ckan-dev] ckanext-contact : submit button does not work!

mane moshref many_yammy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 11:54:13 UTC 2019

Dear all,
I am a new member to this board and also to Ckan.I faced with a very simple or strange problem.I would like to add an extension/plugin to my ckan which is Contact form from "https://github.com/NaturalHistoryMuseum/ckanext-contact/tree/ckan-upgrade-2.8.0a".I am using the latest version of Ckan and am quite confused why this plugin does not work.
I can load the form.html which means i can give my info and write my comment but submit button does not work and instead returns the error:

Server Error
An internal server error occurred

I assume the problem is that it does not use the controller.py so cannot find the resource to act on submit.It seems the code is fine, so what is the problem? Is it version problem?

I hope someone can help me.Thanks in advanceMani