[ckan-dev] CKAN db init issue - install from package

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 06:24:02 UTC 2019

What makes me think that this might be the problem is that you indicated in
your message that you don't have control over the Postgres server - "After
struggling with corporate network issues, I can now connect to *remote*
Postgresql server" - PostGIS is an extension to Postgres and it often gets
installed and automatically creates this table that can cause a problem for
CKAN. But maybe I am barking up the wrong tree :-)

-Matt