[ckan-dev] SOLR breaking hourly

Biz Tweets optweets at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 18:22:06 UTC 2019

My SOLR keeps breaking every hour. I have 220 datasets in a group called
Stuff. Every hour somehow it turns into 720 datasets on the groups page
even though I dont have that many. The dashboard becomes broken and search
becomes broken.

The funny this is, I don't even have any cronjobs setup for SOLR and the
only way to fix this is so to run the following command 'paster
--plugin=ckan search-index rebuild --config=/etc/ckan/std/std.ini'. But the
problem is every hour it will revert back to that issue.

Any ideas on what it could be?

Thanks
OP