[ckan-dev] Views not working with ckanext-goeview

Andreas Böhme andreas.boehme at ufz.de
Tue Jan 22 13:23:51 UTC 2019

Hello,

I installed the geoview extension, exactly as described at the github
site (https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-geoview), but it will not work and
I dont have any clue where or at what to look into more detail. I
activated all the three extensions via my ini-file and also used some of
the given WMS as examples in my CKAN but nothing works. So what I do is
I add the data and then try to add a new view, nothing special I would
say. I also have datastore extension installed, but this is not
necessary, right ?
Has anybody the same issues ? Any help is much appreciated.

Regards
Andreas