[ckan-dev] Slow upload / 2

Harald von Waldow harald.vonwaldow at eawag.ch
Thu Jan 17 16:12:11 UTC 2019

Hi everybody

I narrowed that down a bit:

Local dev-server: network, Apache, NGINX are not involved.

1. Upload (the file is completely transmitted to local dev-server): 30 s

2. CKAN uses CPU a lot, no significant disk activity,
   no debug-log messages: 30 s

3. CKAN enters  ResourceUpload.upload (lib/uploader.py)
   and writes file to final destination: 8 s

What happens in 2. ?

Grateful for any ideas.

Thanks,
Harald