[ckan-dev] Docker setup for CKAN - some ideas/comments

von Waldow, Harald Harald.vonWaldow at eawag.ch
Tue Jul 9 13:26:40 UTC 2019

Hi Olivier

I am looking at dockerizing my CKAN setup too, right now.

From you comments it looks like you are starting from the Docker setup
in the main CKAN repo. I found that the dockerization in

https://github.com/okfn/docker-ckan

seems to be more advanced, e.g. there is a separate production version
with uwsgi. This repo also seems more active. There is still a lot to
iron out though, also with respect to handling of configuration
variables.

Question to everybody:
Can we have a consensus where we work on CKAN dockerization
(okfn/docker-ckan or ckan/ckan)?

Kind regards,
Harald

--