[ckan-dev] Problem with 'ghost' dataset

Stefan Oderbolz odi at metaodi.ch
Thu Jul 25 05:41:10 UTC 2019

Hi Aaron

This sounds like a problem with the Solr index, i.e. the information in the
index differs from the information in the database. Maybe in the whole
deleting/purging process the old "ghost" dataset was not removed from the
Solr index.
So I would first of all rebuild the index and check if It works as expected.

- Stefan