[ckan-dev] Composite repeating display help

Knight, Kathryn knightke at ornl.gov
Tue Jun 18 20:40:49 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I’m using the Composite Repeating plugin, and would like to modify the metadata record display so that, for any repeating subfields, they are printed once followed by a list of the values (so in the example I’ve provided below, I’d like “Medical Subject Heading” to show only once, with a list of the values following).

Has anyone already created a similar display modification? I’ve tried editing the plugin myself, but with no luck so far—it’s not clear to me how the composite_repeating.html file should be modified, or if it needs to be changed in tandem with another file. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

[cid:image001.png at 01D525F4.956D3DB0]

Katie