[ckan-dev] Cors problem: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin

mane moshref many_yammy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 16:41:02 UTC 2019

Dear all,
I have one problem which I don't know whether it can be solved or I should accept it as it is.
I ran a harvester to harvest WMS and KML resources from a catalog service. Everything works fine. However for some of the resources the created views handed back errors such as:
Access to image at 'http://www.geodaten.bayern.de/ba-data/Themen/icons/hallenbad-pik.png' from b10f0bd9-34df-4147-b056-91b12201afd1 origin 'http://xx.xxx.xxx.xxx' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
in the ckan configuration file (production.ini) I have already added:
ckan.cors.origin_allow_all = true

and also,
ckan.plugins = resource_proxy
However it didn't help.

Is it because the source serve is not cors compatible?
Here is the direct link to the source / kml file:http://www.geodaten.bayern.de/ba-data/Themen/kml/hallenbad.kml

I really appreciate your help in advanceBest regardsMani