[ckan-dev] Change in CKAN URL

Judith Moran Judith.Moran at nt.gov.au
Thu Mar 14 05:51:42 UTC 2019

HI,

We have an instance of CKAN running using one dns/url.

We need to update this to a new dns/url.

Can anyone advise how to do this or point me to a document on how to do.

I have identified the following config files as having a parameter set to the value.

/usr/local/ckan/lib/default/src/ckanext-ntg_theme/ckanext/ntg_theme/templates/home/layout3.html:
development.ini
Production.ini
The redhat server host file
ckan_default.conf

Also new to CKAN, how do you stop and start.  Is it only the python virtual and apache that you restart or stop/start?

Thanks,

Judy Moran