[ckan-dev] (no subject)

Judith Moran Judith.Moran at nt.gov.au
Mon Mar 25 00:36:39 UTC 2019

Hi,

We have the following settings for ckan.auth

## Authorization Settings

ckan.auth.anon_create_dataset = false
ckan.auth.create_unowned_dataset = false
ckan.auth.create_dataset_if_not_in_organization = false
ckan.auth.user_create_groups = false
ckan.auth.user_create_organizations = false
ckan.auth.user_delete_groups = true
ckan.auth.user_delete_organizations = true
ckan.auth.create_user_via_api = false
ckan.auth.create_user_via_web = true
ckan.auth.roles_that_cascade_to_sub_groups = admin

How do we set the authorizations that a user can be administrator only for his organisation.  At the moment if we make a person admin they can manage all organisaitons.

I have search for a full list of ckan.auth.xxxx  options but can’t find them anywhere.

Hopefully someone can assist.

Jud Moran.