[ckan-dev] So long, and thanks for all the data

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Mon Mar 11 11:53:03 UTC 2019

+1.  Thanks and congratulations on the new role Florian!

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 12:50 PM, Adrià Mercader <adria.mercader at okfn.org>
wrote:

> Hi Florian,
>
> Thanks so much for your contributions all these years, they have really
> make a powerful impact on the project: background jobs, unicode handling,
> ckanext-extractor... all thoroughly planned and greatly implemented. Thanks
> also for your great communication with the tech team and your support on
> the community channels. You will be missed!
> I hope you all the best in your new role.
>
> Adrià
>
> On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 at 11:14, <Florian.Brucker at it.karlsruhe.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I had the great pleasure of working with you and with CKAN for the last 3
>> years. Now I'm leaving for another job, and unfortunately I won't be able
>> to stay an active member of CKAN's development community.
>>
>> Thank you very much for the great time, for your work on CKAN, and for
>> your efforts to bring Open Data forward!
>>

>> Regards,
>> Florian

P.S. I'd love to see your support of open data in Ethiopia (and the CKAN
project) via a small donation here:
https://www.gofundme.com/ethiopia-needs-open-data-experts

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au