[ckan-dev] Essence of DCAT and Linked data in CKAN

Deirdre Lee deirdre at derilinx.com
Fri Mar 15 14:02:59 UTC 2019

Hi Amit,

You might also be interested in the Linked Open Statistical Data (LOSD)
project we are working on with a number of European National Statistical
Organisations. We have developed a practical and complete LOSD pipeline
for the publishing of Statistical Data on the Semantic Web.

CKAN is used as part of the LOSD Pipeline for data publishing and
conversion purposes. More info in this recent presentation
<https://www.slideshare.net/deirdrelee/linked-open-statistical-data-losd-pipeline>.

And we will also holding a webinar
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/losd-webinar-ii-statistical-lod-from-a-user-perspective-tickets-56869665701>next
Tue 19th March, which all are more than welcome to join.

Cheers,

Deirdre

Deirdre Lee, CEO & Founder
Derilinx - Linked & Open Data Solutions

Web:www.derilinx.com
Email:deirdre at derilinx.com
Address:  11/12 Baggot Court, Dublin 2, D02 F891
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee