[ckan-dev] CKAN.AUTH full list

Stefan Oderbolz odi at metaodi.ch
Mon Mar 25 08:12:31 UTC 2019

Hi Jud

I think the full list is in the documentation:
https://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-2.7.3/maintaining/authorization.html

As for the user list: yes this is the default behavior. If you want to
change that, you'd need an plugin to implement the IAuthFunctions interface
(
https://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-2.7.3/extensions/plugin-interfaces.html#ckan.plugins.interfaces.IAuthFunctions)
and change the permission for that call.

Hope this helps.

- Stefan