[ckan-dev] Error Resource view not available

Stefan Oderbolz odi at metaodi.ch
Thu May 2 07:41:05 UTC 2019

The DataProxy is an external service which only works if the URL is
publicly accessible. The domain dev-opendata.nt.gov.au is currently not
available via public DNS (I couldn't resolve it, and online DNS lookups
tell me the same). Make sure the domain is made public in order to get the
DataProxy to work properly.
Alternatively you could setup your own DataProxy locally.

- Stefan