[ckan-dev] ckan-read-performance-optimization

Peter Hanecak hanecak at opendata.sk
Wed Oct 2 07:17:13 UTC 2019

Hello,

that would be of interest also to me, since in Slovakia we have for
example something like this:

https://data.gov.sk/dataset/register-adries-ra-zmenove-davky

(i.e dataset with quite a lot of resources)

That was done without agreeing on some more sensible "definition" of
dataset (i.e. something like used on Czechia, approx.: resources should
be same data in different format), thuss that Address Registry now
suffers quite a lot.

I do not want to hijack Sabine's message, just provide additional data.
Please respond to Swiss case, since IMHO it is more relevant, or at
least more up-to-date (because Slovak case uses old version of CKAN).

Sincerely

Peter