[ckan-dev] Queries regarding CKAN integration with azure ad for ESO/SSO

Nivedita Shah nivi.shah87 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 06:36:38 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I have few queries regarding CKAN 2.8 integration with azure ad for ESO/SSO.

   1. Is SAML plugin (ckanext-saml2) compatibile with Azure AD?
   2. Do we require to do any specific changes for integration of SAML with
   azure ad?
   3. Where to update details like Sign-in URL, Reply URL, & Sign-out URL?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in Advance

------------------------------

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have
original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed
by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates,
including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned
by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of
internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us.
Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection
laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal
data, please see our privacy statement at
https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.