[ckan-discuss] Data catalog metadata models

Maali, Fadi fadi.maali at deri.org
Thu Apr 1 14:51:09 BST 2010

William, Peter, All,

Very glad to see that dcat has got some interest!
We are very happy to cooperate and discuss...

FYI, we are working on a user guide now and will have it available soon.
We are also working on having the work on dcat under W3C eGov IG. I will
provide more details and pointers as soon as possible.

Regards,
Fadi